- 80g porridge oats
- 120g raspberries, plus a few extra for topping
- 180ml pressed apple juice
- 1 green apple, grated
- 20g walnuts or pistachio nuts, chopped
- Greek, no fat yogurt for topping
- Place the porridge and raspberries in a bowl. Pour over the apple juice and combine thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight to soak.
- In the morning remove the bowl from the fridge, add the grated apple and chopped nuts and combine thoroughly.
- Divide the combined oats mixture between two bowls, top with a few remaining raspberries and a dollop of Greek yogurt.