- 2 large or 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and frozen into chunks
- 3/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, or as necessary for consistency
- heaping 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetener, to taste
- To the canister of a blender, add the bananas, 3/4 cup milk, cocoa, peanut butter, vanilla, and sweetener to taste.
- Blend on high power until smooth. Add additional milk only as necessary or until desired smoothie consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately. If desired, extra portion will keep airtight in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to come up to room temp for about 30 minutes before serving.