- 3 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 ounces of orange juice
- 1 ounce dark rum, plus 1/2 ounce to splash on top
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- splash of grenadine
- lime slice for garnish
- In a glass, pour in the pineapple juice, orange juice, 1 ounce dark rum, and 1 ounce coconut rum.
- Gently stir.
- Then slowly pour in a splash of grenadine.
- The grenadine will sink to the bottom giving you that gorgeous coloring. Then, add 1/2 ounce of the dark rum to the top.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and float away into a tropical paradise. A cute straw helps, too.