- 108g graham cracker crumbs
- 4 1/2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 160 ml heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 104g powdered sugar
- 60g sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 74g sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 60ml water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 290g fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Line an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, using a fork, stir together graham crackers and butter until evenly moistened. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and press firmly into an even layer. Transfer to refrigerator.
- Pour 2 Tbsp water into a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over water. Allow to rest while preparing filling.
- In a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate mixing bowl mix cream cheese and powdered sugar on low speed until combined, then increase speed to high and whip until smooth, light and fluffy, about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. Mix in sour cream and vanilla extract. Heat gelatin mixture in microwave 25 seconds then whisk about 1 minute to dissolve gelatin. Cool until just warm, about 3 minutes, then while mixing cream cheese mixture with hand mixer, slowly pour gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture and mix until combined. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over graham cracker layer in prepared baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set, about 3 hours. Cut into squares and serve with blueberry sauce.
- In a medium sauce pan whisk together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water and lemon juice then add blueberries. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high, stirring frequently.
- Allow to boil 1 1/2 - 2 minutes until thickened and about half of the blueberries have burst. Stir in butter. Allow to cool completely.