- 4 pieces of salmon
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- In a medium saucepan whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, orange marmalade, garlic, and soy sauce.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Slowly stir into the marinade and bring to a boil over medium high heat until the mixture starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Lay salmon skin side down on cedar planks and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush half of the marinade onto the tops of the salmon and grill over medium high heat for 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer the salmon to plates and brush with reserved salmon on top.