- 1 Pound Campanelle Shaped Dry Pasta
- 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 4 TBS Yellow Mustard
- 2 TBS Brine from Pickle Jar
- 6 Large Hard Boiled Eggs
- 3 Ribs Celery, Very Small Dice
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion, Small Dice
- 1/3 Cup Sweet Relish
- Large Pinch of Sea Salt and Several turns of a Pepper Grinder to taste
- For Garnish use A Generous Sprinkle of Smoked Paprika
- Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the box. EXCEPT, for chewier Al Dente style cooking, boil for one less minute than recommended on package.
- Drain and shake dry. Do not rinse as this will wash away the starch that helps the pasta stick to the sauce, keeping your pasta coated and not runny.
- Remove hard boiled eggs from their shells, dice in large chunks just slightly smaller than the size of the pasta.
- Combine all your other ingredient, except the eggs. You want to add those very last so you can fold them in gently.
- Add pasta to your sauce and mix well. Fold in your boiled egg. Garnish with paprika.