- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely ground Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- marinara sauce for dipping
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
Directions1. Preheat oven to 400F. Add panko and cheese to a large bowl and then mix together until thoroughly combined. Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then roll in bread crumb mixture until fully coated and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You may need to press on the coating to help get it to stick to the cauliflower bites. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
2. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until coating is a dark golden brown and crunchy. Serve with marinara sauce.