- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing , divided
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach, chopped
- 2/3 cup dry Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1/2 lb./225 g), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
DirectionsHeat oven to 350°F.
Bring water and 1 Tbsp. dressing to boil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add spinach, stuffing mix and peppers; mix lightly Cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min.
Place chicken, top-sides down, on cutting board; spread with stuffing mixture. Starting at one short end, tightly roll up each breast. Place, seam-sides down, in 8-inch square baking dish. Brush with remaining dressing.
Bake 35 min. or until chicken is done (170ºF). Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.