- ¾ medium whole watermelon, cut to fit in your juicer cooled, ideally
- 1 medium beet, washed carefully and cut to fit into your juicer
- 5 large lacinato kale leaves
- handful fresh mint
- In your juicer, juice together the watermelon, beet, and kale. I like to alternate between the juicier and the more fibrous plants. It helps keep my juicer from locking up. So I'll do a couple slices of watermelon, a stalk of kale, a slice of beet, more watermelon, and so on.
- Continue until everything is juiced together. Pour the juice into your serving pitcher.
- Bruise half of your handful of mint in a mortar and add to the pitcher. You can garnish the pitcher of juice with a sprig of mint as well.
- Add the rest of the mint to each glass, along with a large ice cube. I used these ice trays to get my giant ice cubes.
- Pour the juice over ice to serve. Drink immediately for the best flavor. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours.