- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 apples, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Coconut milk
- Dessicated coconut
- Maple syrup
- Cover the almonds and walnuts with filtered water. Add a dash of sea salt. Soak for 12 hours.
- Rinse the nuts with some more filtered water. Place in a food processor and blend until you have a meal or flour consistency.
- Place the butternut squash, apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground nuts, coconut sugar and coconut milk into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Use a potato masher to mash the N’Oatmeal into your preferred consistency.
- Top with you favorite toppings and serve.