- 8 ounces noodles of choice
- 12 ounces shrimp, tails removed and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 15-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream or half & half
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Add shrimp and butter to a large sauce pan or skillet and sauté over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until shrimp turn pink. Transfer shrimp to a bowl and set aside.
- Add crushed tomatoes, minced garlic, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, onion powder, and Italian seasoning to your pan. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or so until fragrant and heated through. Add heavy cream and chicken broth. Cover and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pan and stir to combine. Toss with prepared noodles and serve.