- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, diced
- 3-4 tsp Creole seasoning
- 3 tbl vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and add vegetable oil to large skillet set to medium-high heat
- Start by rinsing and patting dry your chicken breasts.
- Set out a bowl or plate each for the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs. Add the flour to one, the beaten eggs to the next one and then the breadcrumbs to the last one. Add in diced almonds to the breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 tsp Creole seasoning to each and then stir each to combine
- Dredge your chicken breasts through the flour, both sides, until completely coated. Then do the same through the eggs and then the almond breadcrumbs.
- Bring your chicken breasts to your skillet and fry the breasts for 3 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown.
- Transfer them to a sheet pan lined with a wire cooking rack.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts.
- When time is up, remove them from the oven and let them sit for 5 minutes before serving.