- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 cups cherries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- If you want sweetened popsicles, add coconut milk and maple syrup in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pit and chop 1 cup of cherries into halves and quarters. Fill your popsicle moulds halfway with cherries.
- Add coconut milk to the popsicle mould until it's 3/4 full. Take a spoon and mush the cherries a bit to release some colour and break up the fruit.
- Place popsicles in the freezer for approximately 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pit the remaining cherries and thoroughly blend to make cherry juice. If you choose to have it sweetened, you could add another tablespoon or two of maple syrup, honey, or sugar.
- Top the popsicle moulds with the cherry juice and place back in the freezer. Allow to freeze for another 3 hours or more, until completely frozen.