- 1 lb Cod
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Tartar Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse cod under cool water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place cod into an oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle cod with salt and pepper.
- Lay butter on top of the cod filets, two pieces of butter per four ounces of fish.
- Lay lemon slices on top of the cod filets, two slices per four ounces of fish.
- Bake cod, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with some tartar sauce.