- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 tsp. espresso powder
- 10 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped finely
- cocoa powder for coating
How to cook
- Heat cream, butter and espresso powder in a heavy saucepan stirring often. Turn off the heat just before it begins to boil and stir with a whisk.
- Pour heated mixture over chopped chocolate and let sit for a minute. Then whisk together until the chocolate and cream are combined, melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate ganache in a small baking pan. Cool to room temperature and then place in the refrigerator to chill for about 30 minutes. Use a small scoop to form round balls of ganache and place on a wax paper covered baking sheet. Reshape by hand if needed and return to refrigerator to chill for several minutes.
- Roll balls in cocoa powder to coat.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.