- 4 soft Bolio rolls
- 1 pound chicken boneless, skinless breasts
- ¼ cup chipolte peppers, from a can
- ½ cup beer
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 lime
- ½ cup queso fresco cheese
- 1 avocado
- salt and pepper
- Place the chipolte peppers and sauce, the chicken, and the beer in crock pot. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Shred the chicken with 2 forks.
- Mash the avocado with the juice of the lime and 1 teaspoon salt. Spread on the the top layer of each roll.
- Layer the bottom of the roll with the chicken, tomato, onion, cabbage, and cheese. Place the top layer of the roll on the bottom and serve.