- 4, bone-in Chicken Breast Halves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2-3/4 tsp kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 C favorite prepared BBQ sauce
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place in a large ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinade for at least an hour, up to 24 in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes and brush a layer of BBQ sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat brushing with BBQ sauce every 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes longer. Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F when read with a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast.