- 1 Head Garlic
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 2-3 Medium Tomatoes, fine Diced
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion, fine Dice
- 1 small Jalapeno Pepper, srem, seeds and white rib completly removed, fine Dice
- 1/2 Cup Loosely packed Fresh Cilantro, fine Dice
- 1/4 Cup Loosley packed Fresh Oregano, fine Dice
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 Pinch each, Salt and Pepper
Cooking DirectionsFirst, slow raost the garlic to make it sweet. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degree.. Take a full head of garlic, slice the top exposing each head.
Drizzle the olive oil generously over the garlic head/
Salt the head... Wrap loosly, but seal the edges in an aluminum foil "tent".
Bake for 1 Hour 15 Minutes.
Allow to cool, remove cloves and squeeze the roasted garlic from the cloves and chop fine
Once the garlic is roasted and chopped, simply combine all remaining ingredients.
Allow to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving so the tastes can mix and mingle.