- 8 cups chopped spinach (1 bag)
- 1 cup halved cherry or pear tomatoes
- 1/2 cup corn (frozen, canned, or cut off the cob)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions1. Place spinach in a large salad bowl. add remaining salad ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss (a little at a time... as much dressing as you desire).