- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets
- 300g green beans, blanched, refreshed
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup coriander sprigs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 dried apricots, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons raw almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon harissa (see note)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons low-fat thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (pimenton)
DirectionsPlace chicken in a pan and add enough water to cover. Bring the to boil over medium-high heat, then cover and remove from heat. Stand for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Drain, then shred chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Toss beans, chickpeas, coriander and oil together, then season and divide among 4 plates. Drain apricots and chop into small pieces, then scatter over salad with chicken and almonds.
Swirl the harissa, honey, cinnamon and cumin through the yoghurt, then spoon over the salad. Dust with paprika to serve.