- 1 English muffin, make it healthier with whole grain
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, I used Hunt’s, roasted garlic flavor
- ¼ cup shredded cheese, I used pizza blend, mozzarella and cheddar
- 2 slices or about an ounce of Canadian bacon or ham
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- 1 scallion, green part only, sliced (if desired)
InstructionsPlace a piece of aluminum foil or parchment paper on a baking sheet. Place English muffin on top.
Spread tomato sauce on the muffin. Top with rest of the ingredients. Broil until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes.